|Full Paper Submission|
|Written by Administrator|
|Thursday, 11 October 2012 04:35|
The authors whose Digests are accepted for Oral / Poster presentation are requested to upload their full paper after 18th October 2012 and before 9th November 2012 through this website after incorporating corrections / modifications, if any, suggested by the reviewers.
Instructions for Submission of Papers
Full paper shall be prepared in English following the IEEE format, templates of which is available in the IEEE website (A4, double column, six pages maximum) and are provided here for convenience:
The document that will be uploaded to the PEDES 2012 site has to be IEEE Explore compatible.
IEEE PDF eXpressTM Site Setup Confirmation
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org
2. For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
4. Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
NAME OF THE FILE OF FULL PAPER
Please give the paper ID as file name for easy identification (ex. PAPER ID145.pdf)
IEEE COPYRIGHT FORM
ONE PAGE ABSTRACT
The authors are requested to provide the Abstarct (as in the final paper) in MS word format made in single column, Arial 12 font size, A4 size paper with one inch all-around margin, satmp size colour photographs of all the authors along with their brief bio-data (maximum of 6 lines), phone & fax numbers and email ID
Click here for Full paper submission / check status of submission
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 05:04|